Tuesday 19 March 2013

International Day of Happiness

Today, March the 20th, marks the International Day of Happiness.

Which leads me to ask: "What is it that bought you happiness today?"


Here are some of the things that have bought me happiness today:


I had some images arrive in my inbox today from the amazing Heels & Bows Photography! Photos like this of my work, make me DELIRIOUSLY happy! I was asked to lend some pieces that would suit the lovely Amber's eyes. I think the silver and blue tones of the pieces I made suit her perfectly and I am so delighted that what I pictured in my head worked so effectively when combined with the model and photographer.




Ahh... soothing chamomile tea. Happiness is sitting down to a lovely warm cup of chamomile tea while responding to emails and just taking a minute to breathe. The cup also brings me fond memories of my husband and kids giving me this cup as a present. And seeing the chip on the edge reminds me that I have beautiful children who, despite the fact that damages may occur, will empty the dishwasher every day for me.



Large parcels of supplies, like this one that arrived today, make me feel like a child on Christmas day. I love digging through and pulling out all the awesome pretty things and can't wait to play and create with them!




In my life I have SO many things to be thankful for and things that make me happy.

I hope that you also found some measure of happiness today.

No comments:

Post a Comment